FOR HIGH ALTITUDE COMFORT
The Alpine gloves are ideal for winter and high altitude spring flying where heating is not required.
Paragliding-specific design and fit
The Alpine gloves come with several features adapted for paragliding. Pre-curved fingers provide a comfortable grip on the brakes. Leather re-enforcements on the baby fingers offer extra protection when handling paraglider lines. And the roll-tip fingers provide added comfort and durability. A removable leash means you can remove the glove in-flight with confidence! Top quality materials are used all round – the gloves contain all the premium features of our Heated gloves, apart from the heating element and battery.
Rozmiary S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Extra leather re-enforcement towards baby finger for protection against paraglider lines
- removable leash
- premium 3M thinsulate insulation for maximum insulation with a moderate weight and volume
- Pre-curved fingers with roll-tips for comfort in the flying position
- Hanging loop on middle finger
- Gauntlet adjustor
- Stretchy 100% nylon soft shell outer fabric
- breathable and completely wind- and water-proof “Hipora” insert